Do you want to join a fast-paced startup and work on the bleeding edge of recommendation systems, where your work immediately impacts the user experience for millions of users? We are looking for a Frontend Engineer who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
Depict is on a mission to challenge Amazon's domination of e-commerce. We connect customers and retailers over a shared love for great products, by making e-commerce product discovery a breeze from start to finish. We want retailers with the best products, not the largest budgets, to win. We use computer vision and natural language processing to truly understand the product and provide state-of-the-art product recommendations.
We serve hundreds of millions of requests every month on some of the largest e-commerce sites in Europe and are backed by some of the world's most renowned investors, including Y Combinator, Initialized and EQT Ventures.
How will I make an impact?
- Improve the user experience for millions of users by building and deploying high-quality shopping UX
- Architect, develop, and generalize our custom high-performance plugin framework
- Help the entire organization quickly building new frontend components where it is needed: for internal ML use-cases, for merchants, or for end-users
What do we expect?
- Passionate about delivering technically well-functioning solutions
You'll love Depict!
We think big but start small when solving problems. Always making sure to deliver value first and iterate rapidly until we have something great.
Everyone at Depict gives and appreciates honest, constructive feedback and we have a radically candid culture that helps us all grow and improve rapidly.
- Competitive salary
- Significant equity
- 4000 SEK in annual wellness allowance
- 25 paid vacation days
- Opportunity to grow in your role rapidly
- Work from our office in Stockholm or remotely
- Monthly co-working allowance if remote-based
- Company laptop
- Help with relocation
- Fun Quarterly off-sites
Disclaimer: The benefits may alter depending on the country you are working from.
We look forward to hearing from you, and best of luck!