What is Depict?
Depict is on a mission to challenge Amazon's domination of e-commerce. We connect customers and retailers over a shared love for great products, by making e-commerce product discovery a breeze from start to finish. We want retailers with the best products, not the largest budgets, to win.
We are one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Europe and are backed by some of the world's most renowned investors, including Y Combinator, Initialized, and EQT Ventures.
What's the opportunity?
Your mission will be to take ownership of our deployments process, and drive making this more scalable as we grow.
How you will make an impact?
- Run our day-to-day customer deployments with full ownership of end products, including building bespoke approaches for individual customers.
- Project manage several technical teams at once.
- Structure design and implementation of improvements to the deployments process over time, ensuring they are scalable as we grow.
What skills do I need?
- Exceptional analytical skillset and process toolkit
- Track record of consistently delivering successful projects
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Excited about independently solving open-ended problems, and building scalable systems
Nice to have
- Experience working in a startup preferably within SaaS or E-commerce
- Background as a management consultant or similar
- Experience in leading teams
- 2 years or more experience in project management
You'll love Depict!
You will join a humble team with the drive to build something great. We've explored thousands of e-commerce sites to ensure we find the perfect fit with our product. We've traveled across Europe to speak with (and sometimes gatecrash!) customers. In short, we're laser-focused on doing everything we can to move Depict forward. With backgrounds ranging from Cambridge, Google, Uber, and McKinsey, we are united by our passion for building and delivering a great product.
We think big but start small when solving problems, delivering value first, and moving quickly until we have something great.
Everyone at Depict gives and appreciates honest, constructive feedback and we have a radically candid culture that helps us all grow and improve rapidly.
- Competitive salary
- Significant equity
- 4000 SEK in annual wellness allowance
- 25 paid vacation days
- Opportunity to grow in your role rapidly
- Work from our office in Stockholm or remotely
- Monthly co-working allowance if remote-based
- Company laptop
- Help with relocation
- Fun Quarterly off-sites
Disclaimer: The benefits may alter depending on the country you are working from
We look forward to hearing from you, and best of luck!